Fall Soccer Update – Return To Play – Registration Opening
April 23. 2021 – Thank you for your patience as we continue to accumulate information and do our best to plan during quite uncertain times. BC Soccer has communicated a return to play policy that included a limited return to game play.
Details of BC Soccer’s Phase 2 can be found HERE.
With that in mind, we are going to open up full fall registration in the coming weeks.
We will be presenting a new and exciting platform called Playmetrics for all player registration, communication and coach education.
As always, if you have questions, please ask. Email email@example.com
Once again, SDU appreciates your patience and and we look forward to seeing you all on the pitch soon!
Additional Fall Programs
For those looking for extra training outside the regular practices & games
Boys & Girls U7 (2014) - U13 (2008)
- Additional training outside of regular team practices
- Specialized skills training
- Focus on developing skill and technique
- Monday night sessions
- Professional Staff coach led
- For those looking for extra training
Boys & Girls U9 (2012) - U15 (2006)
- Open to all levels of aspiring keepers
- Goalkeeper specific training
- Led by Goalkeeper coach Helmut Wiebe
- Monday night sessions alongside regular Academy
- In addition to regular team training
Fall Adaptive Program
Boys & Girls U6 - U18
- Born 2001 - 2015
- For children with developmental disabilities
- Safe, fun, inclusive environment
- Sunday 11:00 - 12:00 Sept 10 - Nov 5
- Holly Park Grass in Ladner
- Led by Trained coaches